- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 eggs, prefer duck
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp real salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tb cassava flour
- 2/14 cup gluten free flour mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in order into mixer – combine well.
- Bake in greased large casserole pan for 30 minutes.
Mix 1/2 cup butter, 8 oz cream cheese, 4 cups powdered sugar, 3 Tb lemon juice and zest from 1 lemon. Use as desired.
One response to “Lemon Cake”
This looks amazing! Thank you for sharing this Gina!