Love cream dressings. Love avocados. What else could possibly be better than avocado ranch dressing?! The more probiotic, raw and full of natural enzymes in your food, the better for the digestion. Also, the healthy fats in this dressing are incredibly nutrient dense. Avocado Ranch… the next superfood…
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup soured (gives it probiotic status) cream (raw preferably – gives it live enzymes status)
- 1 avocado (more live enzymes)
- 1 tsp real salt
- herbs to taste
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2-6 Tb of raw kefir or yogurt or buttermilk (more probiotics)
- Place all ingredients in blender (avocado without skin or seed, and garlic without skin).
- Blend up until nice and creamy; no chunks left. Add kefir as needed to obtain desired consistency.
- Taste – add salt and herbs to taste.
- Store in a pint size jar.
This could also be a spicy ranch by adding some chipotle seasonings. Use your imagination and enjoy!