While we’re at creating sauces this week, I thought it would be nice to have a white chocolate option for those in my house who don’t prefer dark chocolate (gasp – can you believe this?!). It is the same as the caramel sauce, but for a few modifications.
White Chocolate Sauce
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut milk powder
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- pinch of real salt
- 1 Tb vanilla
- handful of cocoa butter
- Add all ingredients one at a time to a small saucepan, heated on very low.
- Stir in each item until combined well with a fork or whisk.
- Continue whisking until thick and no oil separates to the top (or at least minimally).
- Pour over ice cream, cookies, or other favorite treats.
This might harden slightly when put on ice cream or something cold. At room temperature it is thick like a pudding. Enjoy!