Who doesn’t love ice cream?! Just because you can’t have cow milk or sugar, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some amazing desserts! Here is one of my favorites. I have been enjoying goat milk and raw honey ice creams for the past three years and love them!
This recipe fits a 1/2 gallon ice cream maker.
- 4 pastured eggs (wash the outsides, be sure these are from a trusted source)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- pinch pink salt
- dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 4 1/2 cup raw goat milk
- Add all ingredients into a Blendtec or other blender.
- Mix on low until all is combined and raspberries are dispersed.
- Follow instructions on ice cream maker – pour in while it’s turning (for mine).
- Ice cream is ready in about 30 minutes.
- Top with chocolate sauce (you can make with raw honey and no sugar!), macademia nuts, or whatever you like!