For those who are on the Yeast/Recovery Diet (no cow dairy, unsprouted grains, sugar, corn or soy) – this is a great recipe when you want a sweet treat with some texture.
Honey Almond Cocoa Nib Cookies
- 1/3 cup organic butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 TB vanilla
- 1 cup raw honey
- dash good quality stevia
- 5 pastured, local eggs
- 4 cups (or so depending on your flour consistency) sprouted flour (I used organic pastry sprouted from To Your Health)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs, unsweetened
- Add all ingredients, one at a time into a mixer, blending each until well combined.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 for about 12 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Enjoy with a glass of fresh goat milk or chai tea!
2 responses to “Honey Almond Cacao Nib Cookies”
So glad that you share so much of your expertise knowledge of health with us, Gina! Love you and your family!
Miss you Rachel! Hope your family is well! Love you guys