For those who are on the Yeast/Recovery Diet (no cow dairy, unsprouted grains, sugar, corn or soy) – this is a great recipe when you want a sweet treat with some texture.
Honey Almond Cocoa Nib Cookies
- 1/3 cup organic butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 TB vanilla
- 1 cup raw honey
- dash good quality stevia
- 5 pastured, local eggs
- 4 cups (or so depending on your flour consistency) sprouted flour (I used organic pastry sprouted from To Your Health)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs, unsweetened
- Add all ingredients, one at a time into a mixer, blending each until well combined.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 for about 12 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Enjoy with a glass of fresh goat milk or chai tea!